Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Summit Hackathon

Re: Accumulo Summit Hackathon
+1 on the Ganglia integration.

Also, while we're on the topic of github projects for integrating with
Accumulo, I'd like to see Accuismus worked on as well.

https://github.com/keith-turner/Accismus
On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Alex Moundalexis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>