Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: Maven incremental compilation issue - 2014-05-06, 00:29

Re: Maven incremental compilation issue
Personally, I prefer to recompile everything, but your suggestion seems
like a good workaround.

You should file a bug with MPOM to bump the plugin version in the next
release, but, for what it's worth, I don't consider it worth overriding the
plugin version in our POM.