Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Wrong version inside of [accumulo.git] / assemble / pom.xml

Re: Wrong version inside of [accumulo.git] / assemble / pom.xml
Ok, there was a typo in that pom.xml last week but 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT and
master both appear to be correct. I thought I might have missed fixing
it correctly :)

Yes, there's a 1.7.0 in the works already. Some minor things have
already been put into master which is currently tracking that version.
There aren't any big features already in progress (that I'm aware of
yet) as 1.6.0 is still being kicked out the door, but it's there to let
upstream work continue.