Accumulo, mail # user - /accumulo dir remains after reformatting name node and deleting datanodes

Re: /accumulo dir remains after reformatting name node and deleting datanodes
Christopher 2014-01-26, 22:16
Was any part of Hadoop or Accumulo still running when you did this?
Are you sure you deleted the right HDFS data directory referenced in
your Hadoop configuration?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii