Accumulo >> mail # user >> /accumulo dir remains after reformatting name node and deleting datanodes

Re: /accumulo dir remains after reformatting name node and deleting datanodes
Was any part of Hadoop or Accumulo still running when you did this?
Are you sure you deleted the right HDFS data directory referenced in
your Hadoop configuration?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii