Accumulo >> mail # user >> REST server for the D4M Schema

Re: REST server for the D4M Schema
I tried using D4M with Octave.  I found myself fighting incompatibility
issues to such an extent that I broke down an bought ML; which, btw, has
performed well.
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Jianshi Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>