Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Do we want contributors assigning to themselves?

+
Sean Busbey 2014-05-15, 16:37
+
Keith Turner 2014-05-16, 13:46
+
Joey Echeverria 2014-05-16, 17:05
+
Joey Echeverria 2014-05-16, 14:14
+
David Medinets 2014-05-16, 14:42
+
Christopher 2014-05-16, 22:20
Re: [DISCUSS] Do we want contributors assigning to themselves?
Yes, restore the old behavior
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Sean Busbey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+
Corey Nolet 2014-05-16, 17:00
+
Billie Rinaldi 2014-05-16, 22:53