Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC5

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC5
Thanks, Josh. I haven't yet figured out the steps to update those
files outside of svn, so I appreciate somebody else doing that. Let me
know if you run into issues executing the relevant maven commands.

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii