Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws, vote 2

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws, vote 2
Billie Rinaldi 2014-04-04, 13:20
Changing my vote to -0.  I am personally neutral on whether we alter the
document before changing its version number or vice versa, but there
appears to be (informal) majority approval for fixing first.

Regarding Christopher's comments, I think that using majority approval to
vote to change to consensus approval is internally consistent -- the people
who vote against believe in majority approval, so they should be okay with
the vote passing.  It's the other direction that has problematic logic.