Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Using ZooCache in unit tests

Re: Using ZooCache in unit tests
I tried passing a MockInstance and a mock(Instance.class) higher in the
call chain, but it still tried to pull information out of them to make the
call.

Explicitly mocking that call might work, but I thought there was some issue
with PowerMock and Java 7 that existed when mocking static methods? Oh,
also that call is private, so I'd have to mock everything that uses it.
I'll look into that soon.
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:16 PM, William Slacum <