Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Building RPMs

+
Michael Berman 2014-01-27, 16:44
+
Josh Elser 2014-01-27, 16:54
+
Michael Berman 2014-01-27, 22:05
+
Josh Elser 2014-01-27, 22:40
+
Michael Berman 2014-01-27, 22:56
+
Christopher 2014-01-28, 01:09
+
Michael Berman 2014-01-28, 02:20
Re: Building RPMs
Since the init scripts just call the start-server script, the problems I
was seeing there also apply to the init scripts.  I opened ACCUMULO-2267 to
start tracking the issues.

ctubbs, since the new RPM deployment was your project, I'd love your input
on how to proceed.  I'm interested in helping getting it working however I
can, but I'm not sure how to balance RPM conventions against getting
something that actually works.

+
Christopher 2014-01-29, 00:39
+