Accumulo, mail # dev - moving rat to a profile?

Re: moving rat to a profile?
Michael Allen 2014-06-17, 19:29
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I agree with that.  I think having contributors always having one profile
on by
default in their .m2 file, but not making newcomers turn it on,
is a good way to get to the result you're looking for.
*Michael Allen*
Security Architect | Sqrrl-----------------------------------130
Prospect Street | Cambridge, MA 02139415.699.0106 | www.sqrrl.com

The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
subject to legal privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure,
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please
destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and note that any review or
dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this
communication is expressly prohibited.  Please note that sqrrl data,
INC. reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain e-mail
messages to and from its systems as permitted by applicable law.