Accumulo >> mail # user >> Write to table from Accumulo iterator

Re: Write to table from Accumulo iterator
Our own Keith Turner is trying to make this possible with Accismus (
https://github.com/keith-turner/Accismus). I don't know the current state
of it, but I believe it's still in the early stages.

I've always been under the impression that launching a scanner or writer
from within an iterator, as it can cause deadlock in the system if it is
under heavy load.

 If it doesn't meet your needs, I'd recommend writing a daemon process that
identifies new documents via a scanner and filter, then write indices for
it. It's more network bound than doing it in an iterator, but it's safer.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:29 PM, David Medinets