Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] end of life plan for 1.4 branch - 2014-05-05, 15:42

Re: [VOTE] end of life plan for 1.4 branch
If the intent is to treat the tagging as a separate action from this
plan, then my vote changes to +1 for this plan.

I have no objection to just dropping the branch (and mentioning the
HEAD commit in the mailing list, in case the branch needs to be
resurrected for some reason). My -1 comes from the "-eol" tag, not the
rest of the plan. I don't see value in creating that tag, and worry
about its potential for confusion.

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii