Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Spurious error message during addplits

Spurious error message during addplits
I was running addsplits on a table on a 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT cluster and saw a
strange error message on the monitor. I haven't been able to track this
down yet and see if it is still relevant in 1.5+ but wanted to see if
somebody else remembered already addressing this.

10.20.134.105:10011 reports unload failed for tablet m<;user25

Relevant snippets of the logs included as a gist[1]

My main concern is why the tserver logs it at debug, but the master logs at
error.

Mike

[1]: https://gist.github.com/mikedrob/8679401