Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Accumulo blog

RE: [DISCUSS] Accumulo blog

 Sure, there are several blog posts scattered around, typically done by
committers. There is no one place to search/find the information. If all of
those blog articles were done in one place, then they would be easier to
find/search by users. The only official communication that users can look to
is: the website, the mail archives, the source, and the user manual (also on
the web page).

 Based on the responses, or lack thereof, there does not appear to be any
interest in doing more than what we are currently doing - and that is ok. I
guess if I wanted to write a technical article about how to do something
with Accumulo I could either start yet another blog or send it to the
mailing list so that it can be searched. I'm fine with these answers.