Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Should we support upgrading 1.4 -> 1.6 w/o going through 1.5?

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we support upgrading 1.4 -> 1.6 w/o going through 1.5?
So, just to revisit this conversation, it seems like there is interest in
supporting this. Is there already a ticket for it and/or somebody
interested in doing the necessary work for 1.6.1?
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii