Accumulo, mail # dev - Waiting for [accumulo] balancer to finish - 2014-07-14, 19:54

Waiting for [accumulo] balancer to finish
Do we have a programmatic way of asserting that the balancer has finished?
I'm creating tables and pre-splitting them before doing any loads and
currently just sleep for a minute hoping that all of the tablets will be
distributed enough. Is there a better way?

Mike