Accumulo, mail # dev - Problems Running accumulo 1.4.3 hellowworld example CDH 4.3

Re: Problems Running accumulo 1.4.3 hellowworld example CDH 4.3
Keith Turner 2014-02-06, 17:17
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 11:15 AM, cprigano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Keith, this sounds good. Can I still use netbeans to develop accumulo
> applications? Could I install on linux mint-15?

I use eclipse, so I  am not sure.  Eclipse has nice support for importing
maven projects.   If netbeans has this, then use the command I sent to
generate the maven project and then import it into netbeans.

I would expect it work on any recent linux distro.  If does not we would
like to hear about it.