Accumulo >> mail # user >> Start Three-node Accumulo Cluster in Four Minutes

Re: Start Three-node Accumulo Cluster in Four Minutes
As a reply to my own link. I was able to install the Octave and D4M
software onto the slave2 instance and create another .box file. This let's
me start a three-node D4M-capable cluster in about six minutes.
On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM, David Medinets