Accumulo >> mail # user >> Iterating/Aggregating/Combining Complex (Java POJO/Avro) Values

Re: Iterating/Aggregating/Combining Complex (Java POJO/Avro) Values
Oh wow, I have totally read your problem incorrectly then. I thought you
wanted a total count across rows for some reasoning (when you mentioned you
had versioning turned off, things clicked).

You can use a combiner, but I'd write an iterator that strips out the count
field for each value (like we did the other iterator), and then place that
lower in the iterator stack. This way you can get around your original
issue with the combiner only taking a single input/output type.