Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Search

Yeah I think David's solution is the best. Though I like the idea of having
a server side Constraint or hook that puts the updates into the queue.

The Cassandra work I had seen actually tightly couples a Cassandra node to
a Solr shard. So all the data that exists on that specific node also exists
on that specific Solr shard. Would be pretty cool to do the same thing with
a tablet server => local Solr shard.
On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:09 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>