Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [accumulo] Pushing out idle tickets filed against 1.6.0

Re: [accumulo] Pushing out idle tickets filed against 1.6.0
ACCUMULO-2455 is a parent task that has had activity on sub-tasks as

Nah.  I'm just using that ticket to keep track of tests that are giving me
grief during the nightly build so that I can see trends and patterns.  I
don't think any of them are blockers.

-Eric