Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSS] Thrift 0.9.1 in Accumulo 1.6.1 - 2014-05-23, 19:09

Re: [DISCUSS] Thrift 0.9.1 in Accumulo 1.6.1
Given this conversation, and because I can't really think of a good
reason not to, I'm going to proceed with applying this to 1.6.1, after
addressing the issues in RB. That satisfies my desire to make a 1.7.0
minor release down the road, and satisfies busbey's concerns about
mixing versioning semantics in 1.x.x (by avoiding 1.x.0 minor
releases)

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii