Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: Jenkins 1.4 failures - 2014-04-05, 17:31
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: Jenkins 1.4 failures
I think no one has been able to log in. I tried asking on #asfinfra late
last night, but didn't get a response, so I don't know if they know about
the problem yet.