Accumulo >> mail # user >> "NOT" operator in visibility string

Re: "NOT" operator in visibility string
As an alternative, I think we could probably add more information to
the iterator environment, like access to the authorizations service,
to enable more robust filtering that these use cases require.
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii