Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Comparing 1.5 and 1.6 APIs

Re: Comparing 1.5 and 1.6 APIs
The xml config files I used are in the parent dir[1]. I ran the following
command

  japi-compliance-checker.pl -skip-deprecated -old japi-accumulo-1.5.xml
-new japi-accumulo-1.6.xml -l accumulo

[1]: http://people.apache.org/~kturner/cr/1.5.0_to_1.6.0-SNAPSHOT-80febfa/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ekturner/cr/1.5.0_to_1.6.0-SNAPSHOT-80febfa/compat_report.html>