Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws - Bylaw Change Changes

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws - Bylaw Change Changes
That leaves me conflicted. I have a substantial dislike for doing things a
way solely because that's how they have been.

I can see the value in keeping things similar for those who interact, but
how much is that? I'm not sure how much confusion there will be should
these actions happen if we're providing the clarity on the vote type at the
start of the vote, which they can reference against our bylaws when they
see it's a different type then what they expected.