Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Define CTR in Bylaws

Re: [DISCUSS] Define CTR in Bylaws
include a time for review in the release process. Anyone can raise an objection at that time. If there is no objection, release plan moves forward. If objection, discuss, and vote if necessary.

From: "John Vines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Accumulo Dev List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 12:19:31 PM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Define CTR in Bylaws

In the bylaw discussion, we had discussed the potential for someone to
reject a commit as a method to reject a release. Is this something that we
want to guard against with every release (if possible, we may need to
provide this ability in the bylaws) or should there be language in our
definitions to handle it?