Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSS] Removing relative paths from metadata - 2014-07-24, 01:19

Re: [DISCUSS] Removing relative paths from metadata
I think we've heard of people running 1.4.2 fairly recently (David's
teams?) so I would not count of folk upgrading to the latest bugfix. I
would really like to see a 1.7 that can upgrade from 1.6