Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Minimum JDK in 1.6.1

Re: [DISCUSS] Minimum JDK in 1.6.1
Okay, thanks for the responses. It's pretty clear that bumping to JRE 7 as
a minimum is unacceptable for 1.6.x, and that's understandable.

At this point, I think it would be best to back off to Jetty 8 for 1.6.x,
and created a ticket (ACCUMULO-2934) to do that.

Feel free to continue the discussion if there's any new thoughts. I'll not
be able to work on ACCUMULO-2934 over the weekend anyway, and I'll check
back here before I do.
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:59 PM, Bill Havanki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>