Accumulo, mail # user - Re: accumulo 1.6 and HDFS non-HA conversion to HDFS HA - 2014-08-05, 17:12

Re: accumulo 1.6 and HDFS non-HA conversion to HDFS HA
Hi Craig!

Part of the HA transition is described at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2793 although you'll have to
read through the comments to get the actual steps. I don't have a concise
summary of what needs to be done because I haven't had a chance to try it
myself.

Mike