Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.4.5 RC0

Re: Accumulo 1.4.5 RC0
Sean Busbey 2014-01-27, 21:14
I have successfully run the 1.4.5 development branch as of 6593a9 through a
24hr Continuous Ingest test run, with agitation (including HDFS namenode
failover), on a CDH4.5.0 cluster with 5 worker nodes (DN, TT, TS, Logger)
and 2 master nodes in HA (all MR, HDFS, and Accumulo master roles on each
with the exception of the Accumulo Monitor).