Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: RPMs/DEBs for Accumulo 1.6.0 via Bigtop - 2014-06-25, 15:42

Re: RPMs/DEBs for Accumulo 1.6.0 via Bigtop
No worries! I don't mean to be getting in the way of Bigtop, I just know
that I can move faster and provide the ability for people to make
Accumulo RPM/DEBs in fewer steps, while the bigger cogs spin.

Thank you for your efforts.

WRT packagin tests, we have a number of tests already in our tree (in
addition to lots of people who like to think about tests). I'm sure we
can help there :)