Accumulo, mail # user - Great Article 'How to Be An Open Source Gardener' by Steve Klabnik - 2014-04-17, 12:08

Great Article 'How to Be An Open Source Gardener' by Steve Klabnik
http://words.steveklabnik.com/how-to-be-an-open-source-gardener - It begins:

I do a lot of work on open source, but my most valuable contributions
haven’t been code. Writing a patch is the easiest part of open source. The
truly hard stuff is all of the *rest*: bug trackers, mailing lists,
documentation, and other management tasks. Here’s some things I’ve learned
along the way.