Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC4 - 2014-04-28, 15:30

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC4
I was concerned about the lack of activity. I don't have a personal need
for an extension, but I do recall a discussion about Friday RC's
potentially being problematic in the past, which is why I brought it up.