Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] clarification of release guide

Re: [DISCUSS] clarification of release guide
LGTM

For the RandomWalk portion, perhaps using something like "the LongClean
module of the RandomWalk test" to match the test's terminology would be
clearer (I know I had to ask someone the first time to be sure)