Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Time to release 1.6.1?

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?
Guidelines don't force anything. By definition, a guideline is a suggestion
or recommendation. Even if they were strict requirements, we can agree on
different guidelines for bugfix releases. Ultimately, it comes down to
whoever has time to create the release plan/release candidate and the
results of the vote.

I agree with Mike that 1.5.2 should get out first, and that the upgrade
discussion should complete first. If we're going to support 1.4->1.6
upgrades (and I think that's the direction we're converging on), that
should happen in 1.6.1, not later.
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii