Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Updating planned release dates

Re: [DISCUSS] Updating planned release dates
Seems reasonable to update these tentatively in JIRA... but I hope
1.6.0 is out before the end of March.

I would say that the the 1.4.5 release will probably not benefit from
1.5.1's lessons learned much, though. A lot of work went into
simplifying/automating the release process in 1.5.0 that I have no
intention of replicating for 1.4.5. It may be that it would be a
minimal effort to do that, but my guess is that the release processes
between 1.4.5 and 1.5.1 will be very different.

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii