Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: Identify tablets with no new data loaded [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Identify tablets with no new data loaded [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Again, answering myself. I ran a major compaction after my insert but did
not specify the start and end values. That's why the rfile names changed
and all of the timestamps.
On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:52 PM, David Medinets