Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Bugs-only strictness for bugfix releases

Re: [DISCUSS] Bugs-only strictness for bugfix releases
On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Another argument for trying to better define the 1.[456].[0-9] release
going forward is saving our own time.  We will be living with these lines
for a while.  Continually debating each change that goes into them is a
complete waste of our time.