Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Running Accumulo on the IBM JVM

Re: Running Accumulo on the IBM JVM
<snip/>
Yup! I actually bumped this up to 1G already after I started seeing
failures (again) from the ACCUMULO-2774 patch which set a 768M heap.
Pull the upstream changes and feel free to submit something to address
any problem you still have.
I'm a little hesitant to remove the CMS configuration (as it really
helps). My first thought about how to address this is you can submit
some example Accumulo configurations that work with IBM JDK or you can
add something to the configuration template/script (conf/examples and
conf/templates with bin/bootstrap_config.sh, respectively). I think
you're on the right path.
Likewise. Looking forward to applying some patches!