Accumulo, mail # user - RE: Found two locations for the same extent

+
dlmarion 2014-01-25, 15:52
Re: Found two locations for the same extent
Anthony F 2014-01-25, 16:03
Yes, I tried killing one and waiting for the system to stabilize - nothing
changed.  Tried killing both, same deal.  I even tried bouncing the whole
system.  I found a previous message about how to grant write permissions on
!METADATA to root and was able to delete one of the offending entries.  At
that point, the system stabilized.  Any tips on avoiding getting into this
situation?
On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:51 AM, dlmarion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have you tried killing one or both of the tservers?
>

> Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

+
Anthony F 2014-01-25, 15:13
+
dlmarion 2014-01-25, 16:13