Accumulo >> mail # user >> Write to table from Accumulo iterator

Re: Write to table from Accumulo iterator
Can you share a little more about what you are trying to achieve? My first
thought would be to try looking at the Conditional Mutations present in
1.6.0 (not yet released) as either a ready implementation our a starting
point for your own code.