Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC5

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC5
On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That would be best for the list of known issues, as long as we properly
organize things in jira nicely.  We could use tags and or priority in jira
to help users find the things they should know about when running 1.6.0.
There is a ticket for defining some of this, but right now there is no
established way to do this.

The idea w/ the release notes was to cut down on the amount of noise for
the user.  For example I doubt many users are interested in the agitator
bug I found recently that impacts 1.6.0.  The main drawback is the list in
the release notes will likely become stale over time, where jira will not.