Accumulo, mail # user - [ANN] Accumulo 1.4.5 Released - 2014-04-07, 13:12

[ANN] Accumulo 1.4.5 Released
Users,

I am pleased to announce that Accumulo 1.4.5 has been released. The bits
are available on our downloads page [1].

Notable improvements of this release include:
* Support for Hadoop 2
* Resilience to zookeeper node failure
* Provide static utility for resource cleanup for web containers
* Automatic cleanup of files resulting from failed flush/compaction

Happy Accumulating!
Mike

[1]: http://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/index.html