Accumulo, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Accumulo Bylaws

Re: [DISCUSS] Accumulo Bylaws
David Medinets 2014-02-18, 22:58
I am not actively committing but would not like losing committer status.
Moving me to an emeritus status would be fine. I am following threads. It's
just I don't have the after-hours time to devote to working on the code.
That might change in the future, but then I'd probably use a github fork
and make a pull request instead of changing the code directly.