Accumulo >> mail # dev >> web master?

Re: web master?
Is there any particular committer who likes to update papers page?

Our groups writes a lot of papers and so we are constantly tracking the literature
There are lot of Accumulo papers that aren't on this page.
I think one of the strengths of Accumulo is that its capabilities
are significant enough that one can generate high quality peer-reviewed
papers.