Accumulo >> mail # user >> Migrating from1.5.1 to 1.6.0

Re: Migrating from1.5.1 to 1.6.0
You shouldn't ever have to use TCredentials. That's a class that we use
internally. That's the reason for the change here. That being said, you
should probably evaluate why exactly you're using TCredentials (and let
us know if there's something useful that requires it which we might be
able to fix/add).

But, to answer your question, CredentialHelper was replaced by creating
an instance of the Credentials class and calling toThrift(Instance) on
that instance.

- Josh