Accumulo >> mail # dev >> AccumuloInputFormat getters

Re: AccumuloInputFormat getters
It's dubious to say it's "internals", when it gets hamjammed into a map of
strings to other strings that's going to be passed around to many processes.

Maybe we can make our own serializable pojo that implements some interface
for consumers to use. That would at least let us hide internals and have a
single entry point into the Hadoop configuration.