Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.2 RC0

[VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.2 RC0
Devs,

Please consider the following candidate for Apache Accumulo 1.5.2

Tag: 1.5.2rc0
SHA1: 1f03ba93f8fc8b24b85873d6f024bd05dd102e11
Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1012/

Source tarball:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1012/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.5.2/accumulo-1.5.2-src.tar.gz
Binary tarball:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1012/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.5.2/accumulo-1.5.2-bin.tar.gz
(Append ".sha1", ".md5" or ".asc" to download the signature/hash for a
given artifact.)

Signing keys available at: https://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS

Over 1.5.1, we have 97 issues resolved. You can find them at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312121&version=12326272
or
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo.git;a=commitdiff;h=139bd83cfbe75c382b8fc1c9791394c15ee5f771

Testing: all unit and functional tests are passing. I ran some brief
tests with continuous ingest (~3B entries ingested with two tservers,
killing them periodically) and a few Randomwalk modules. Keith told me
in IRC today that he's running a Continuous Ingest run on EC2.

This vote will be open until Tuesday, August 12th 12:00AM UTC.

- Josh